Financial audits and assurance services
Whether your needs are driven by statutory or other requirements, or are seeking independent review of key business systems and processes, our audit and assurance services will deliver value to your organisation.
AH Jackson & Co adopts a risk based audit approach in accordance with Australian Auditing Standards whereby the conduct and purpose of the audit is orientated towards identifying risks that may impact on the financial statements. A risk based approach necessitates a sound understanding of the entity, its drivers and business processes. We take the time to understand your organisation and it’s specific risk issues, information needs and statutory obligations.
Through better understanding your business our audit and assurance services will assist you to achieve business success.
Audit Services provided include:
- Expressing an opinion on financial statements
- Compliance with laws and regulations including auditing trust accounts
- Special purpose audits designed to meet specific reporting needs eg under Lease Agreements.
- Audit of self managed superannuation funds
Assurance Services Include:
- Conducting risk assessments and assisting in risk management
- Completing tailored financial and non financial project audits
- Undertaking reviews of financial information
- Compliance with Financial Services Licensing requirements
- Designing financial and non financial performance frameworks.