Bookkeeping and business advisory
In today’s fast paced and complex business environment you need an edge that will drive your business towards growth. AH Jackson & Co’s business advisory services can provide that edge that will allow you to better understand and respond to your business’s changing needs.
We can help you to identify the issues that impact on your business – even the ones you haven’t yet imagined, and help provide you with practical solutions. It’s all about understanding your business and what drives it. Our services can help you to maximize growth and minimize risk.
As trusted advisors to businesses for over sixty years, we challenge you to think about your business by asking the hard questions and encouraging you to think about things from fresh perspectives.
Some of the ways in which we can help you grow are:
- Providing book keeping services, including preparing monthly and annual accounts for all types of entities.
- Providing accounting assistance and interpretation of accounting standards
- Company secretarial support, including acting as registered office
- Attendance to BAS, GST, FBT requirements
- Performing business diagnostics and financial analysis
- Budgets, forecasts and cash flow management
- Developing and implementing business strategies
- Leasing, financing and funding decisions
- Business acquisitions and valuations
- Inventory costing
- Financial and management reporting systems
- Succession planning
- Winding up solvent private companies