Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (CA)
The Tax Institute Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA)
More than 10 years of experience in professional practice assisting clients in a range of sectors including health, sporting, property and financial services.
With Ben’s experience and intrinsic interest in these niche areas, he is able to give practical business and tax advice to his clients.
Ben is passionate about helping his clients and assisting with each step. Ben’s eye for proactive advice allows him to work with clients to achieve what they want out of their business.
Building relationships is a key part of Ben’s work. He is a strong family man and has a passion for sports, AFL in particular.
Ben’s specialties include working with individuals and businesses in the following areas:-
- Sporting professionals (AFL, Rugby League)
- Professional services (legal and engineering)
- Trades (builders, plumbers, plasters, electricians, carpenters, cabinet makers etc.)
- Property (construction, development, sales & leasing)
- Medical (pharmacists, specialists, anaesthetists and general practitioners)
- Dental (dentists and orthodontists )
- Retail (grocery, franchises)
P: 07 3253 1500