Whether your needs are driven by statutory or other requirements or you are seeking an independent review of key business systems and processes, our audit and assurance services will deliver value to your organisation.
At AH Jackson & Co, we adopt a risk-based audit approach in accordance with Australian auditing standards where the conduct and purpose of the audit is orientated towards identifying risks that may impact on the financial statements.
A risk-based approach necessitates a sound understanding of the entity, its drivers, and business processes. We take the time to understand your organisation and its specific risk issues, information needs, and statutory obligations.
By better understanding your business, our audit and assurance services will assist you to achieve business success.
At AH Jackson & Co we can help you with
- Corporations Act audits, including AFSL audits
- Audits of incorporated associations, not-for-profits and charities.
- Compliance with laws and regulations including auditing trust accounts
- Audit of self-managed superannuation funds
- Special purpose audits designed to meet specific reporting needs (e.g. under lease agreements)
- Financial report preparation
Audit and Assurance Specialist Team
Elias (Leo) Manicaros
B.Bus, Grad Dip App Fin, Dip Fin Plan, MBA, CA, FINSIA
07 3253 1500
Elias has the expertise, passion and capacity to provide quality, personalised advice assisting clients to deliver value while being competitive in ways larger firms cannot.
Elias has a thirst for knowledge and a determination to help his clients achieve the outcomes they desire.
Not sure what your business needs?
Let AH Jackson shout you a coffee and chat about how we can help.