As a busy professional or business owner, you are focused on doing what you do best. The last thing you have time for is dealing with the complexities and intricacies of taxation legislation. At AH Jackson & Co, we make it our business to understand you and your business and the impact taxation has on you.
Whether it’s individuals, partnerships, trusts or companies, we have the skills and experience to get your taxation affairs in order and help you plan for the future.
Our goal is to minimise your tax burden and provide you with easy to understand and practical tax solutions.
We keep up to date with the latest developments and rulings to give you clear advice tailored to your specific needs and circumstances.
YOU CAN RELY ON OUR TRUSTED ADVICE FOR
- Bespoke taxation advice and consulting
- Taxation compliance
- Taxation planning
- Wealth creation, superannuation and retirement planning
- Salary packaging
- Advice relating to income from investments
- Preparation of objection and appeals to the ATO
Partnerships and trusts
- Establishing a family trust, provisions affecting family trusts
- Capital Gains Tax, GST and FBT issues
- Advice on partnership agreements, change in interests and goodwill
- Distributions and loan accounts
- Establishing a company
- Tax effective accounting including CGT, FBT and GST
- Dividends, loans and franking credits, share buybacks and capital reductions
- International tax issues and foreign tax matters
- Tax audits
- Bookkeeping services, including preparing monthly and annual accounts for all types of entities
- Accounting assistance and interpretation of accounting standards
- Company secretarial support, including acting as registered office
- BAS preparation and lodgement
Taxation Specialist Team
B.Bus, CA, CTA
07 3253 1500
Emmanuel is thorough, creative and proactive with tax planning and business advice and assists his clients to plan and gear up to create a platform for the future.
B.Bus, CA, CTA
07 3253 1500
Ben is passionate about helping his clients and assisting with each step. Ben’s eye for proactive advice allows him to work with clients to achieve what they want out of their business.
Ruddy & Garrett Solicitors
“Ben gave us exceptional advice and support with setting up our current structure. I would highly recommend Ben and AH Jackson & Co to business owners who are looking for a confident and proactive accountant. He takes the time to understand our business and always stays in touch with us regularly. We trust his expertise and business advice and know that if we have any one off questions, we get a prompt response every time.”
– Chris O’Connor Partner of O’Connor, Ruddy & Garrett Solicitors