Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (CA)
The Tax Institute Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA)
More than 20 years of experience in professional practice assisting clients in a range of sectors including retail, property, health, financial services and agribusiness.
Specialising in practical and tactical advice, Emmanuel uses available tax concessions to minimise tax and maximise cash flow. He delivers a range of solutions to help businesses increase profitability and optimise cash flow.
Emmanuel is thorough, creative and proactive with tax planning and business advice and assists his clients to plan and gear up to create a platform for the future.
Emmanuel has a passion for assisting businesses from inception, to see them develop and gradually grow into a fully functioning and profitable entity.
Emmanuel’s specialties include working with individuals and businesses in the following areas:
- Professional services (legal and engineering)
- Agribusiness (livestock agents, market agents, growers, graziers)
- Tradespeople (plasterers, carpenters, plumbers and electricians)
- Medical (specialists, anaesthetists)
- Dental (dentists and orthodontists )
- Property (construction, development, sales and leasing)
- Retail (grocery, franchises etc.)
P: 07 3253 1500